News & Events
IN THE PRESS & ONLINE
MEDIA KIT: To Access the UP - Pursuing Significance Media Kit, CLICK HERE.
EXCERPT: To Access the Chapter One Excerpt, CLICK HERE.
COVER IMAGE: To Access Book Cover Image, CLICK HERE.
AUTHOR PHOTO: To Access Photo of Joan O. Wright, CLICK HERE.
Check back often to see when Joan will be presenting in your area.
- June 26-30, 2013 - Waking UP to Significance: Lessons from the Mountain, YPO Southern 7 Event. The Sanctuary, Kiawah, SC
- April 11, 2013- Authors' Night at Greenwich Academy -Joan O. Wright, along with Regis Philbin and 10 other authors, was a featured speaker at first ever Authors' Night at Greenwich Academy -Greenwich, CT
- April 9, 2013 - A Call to Significance: My Lessons from the Mountain. Charlotte Women of Vision, Quail Hollow Country Club, Charlotte, NC
- February 4, 2013 - Conversations that Matter. Designed and led a mini retreat for 30 Charlotte Women Executive's WINGS Scholars and Mentors Charlotte, NC
- October 21, 2012 - Behind Closed Doors: Are You Getting Stronger in Leadership and Life? …How do you know? Lululemon - The Tadasana Talk, Charlotte, NC
October 5, 2012- EGG Live! RADIO & BOOK CLUB
Featured guest on the EGG Live! #3 on EGG Live!'s Top 10 list with 1173 listens! Radio broadcast featuring UP: Pursuing Significance in Leadership and Life as the group's latest book club pick as a must read. EGG stands for Executive Girlfriend's Group, with executive level women from all over the country connecting to leverage one another's resources and expertise. To view UP in their Book Club store, CLICK HERE.
- October 5, 2012 - Uncommon Giving Joan and her husband, Tom, along with Drew Harding, founder of Senai Global, were featured guests on Rock the World Network's Uncommon Giving Radio Show on October 5th. Tom and Joan shared their passion behind their successful Climb for a Purpose of Mt. Kilimanjaro, raising over $23,000 for Senai Global's efforts to provide clean water wells, homes and schools for orphanages, and seed funds for social and agricultural enterprise in Africa.
- September 30, 2012 - "UP: Pursuing Significance, Reaching The Summit"- Club Managers Association of America, Naples, FL
- September 14-24, 2012 - Senai-Climb for a Purpose. Joan successfully summited the 19,341 foot Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise money and awareness for poverty-stricken communities in Africa